Call for Abstracts
You are cordially invited to submit your abstract to the 7th Conference on Sustainable Mobility – CSuM2024, which will take place at Plastira’s lake, Karditsa, Region of Thessaly*** in Greece on 4 – 6 September 2024. Through its main theme, “Climate Crisis and Transportation Resilient Systems”, the conference aims at the dissemination of knowledge and the exchange of research and good practices among researchers and practitioners towards the adaptation of the transportation systems to climate change. The Conference is organized by the University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Traffic, Transportation and Logistics Laboratory – TTLog, in collaboration with Department of Planning and Regional Development, Research Unit of Infrastructure Technology Policy and Development – RUITPOD.
***: The Region of Thessaly is the crisis zone swept by storms Daniel and Elias, in September 2023, resulting in human and animal lives’ losses, flora disaster, damaged road and rail networks, flooding homes and power outages.
You may submit your abstract under the following thematic tracks:
- Efficient and resilient transportation systems
- Renewable and clean energy in transportation
- Digital transformation in transportation
- Active mobility
- Safe and inclusive transportation
- Sustainable and resilient supply chain
- Land-use and transport infrastructure planning
- Climate-neutral transition of transportation and social innovation
This year’s highlights are:
- Distinguished researchers and practitioners will give keynote speeches on the resilience of transportation systems and breakthrough smart and zero-emission mobility.
- Workshops on state-of-the-art topics.
- Special sessions, organized by consortia of national and European projects.
- Young Researchers Awards for best papers, under the thematic tracks.
- Exhibition, allowing sponsors and supporters of CSuM2024 to promote their companies and latest products.
The Conference proceedings will be submitted for publication to the Scopus indexed book series Lecture Notes in Intelligent Transportation and Infrastructure (LNITI) by Springer. Selected papers from each thematic track will be published in special issues, in cooperation with MDPI, Elsevier and Springer.
All Conference publications will be indexed by one or more of the following databases: Scopus, INSPEC, Web of Science, ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, Google Scholar, Springerlink.
The Online Submission System for submitting abstracts up to a maximum of 250 words is accessible from 01 December 2023 till 07 February 2024.