Call for Abstracts
On behalf of the Steering Board Committee of the 6th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility – CSUM2022, we are pleased to invite you to submit your abstract.
The 6th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility – CSUM2022 will take place in Skiathos, Greece on 31 August – 2 September 2022. The theme of this year’s Conference is: “Smart Energy for Smart Transport”. The Conference is organized by The University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Traffic, Transportation and Logistics Laboratory – TTLog, in collaboration with Eindhoven University of Technology, Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Universidade do Porto, Université du Luxembourg, University of Hawaii at Manoa and University of Southampton.
You may submit your abstract under the following thematic tracks:
- Electric and clean energy in transportation
- Emerging and innovative technologies in transport
- Active and non-motorized travel
- Equitable, just and inclusive transportation
- Sustainable and resilient supply chain
- Urban planning and transport infrastructure
This year’s highlights are:
- Distinguished researchers and practitioners will give keynote speeches on emerging technologies and innovative applications of smart energy for smart transport.
- Open academia brokerage event, which will give the opportunity to young researchers to demonstrate their academic skills to educational-research institutions and companies willing to support their further studies or professional career.
- Workshops and training courses on state-of-the-art topics.
- Special sessions, organized by consortia of national and European projects.
- Awards for best papers, specified by sponsor-organizations on specific topics.
- Exhibition, allowing sponsors and supporters of CSUM2022 to promote their companies and latest products.
The Conference proceedings will be submitted for publication to a book series by Springer. Selected papers from each thematic track will be published in special issues, in cooperation with the following publishers:
- MDPI: Sustainability and Safety Journals
- Elsevier: Journal of Urban Mobility
- Springer: Journal of Big Data Analytics in Transportation
All Conference publications will be indexed by: ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
You are invited to submit an abstract limited to a maximum of 250 words on any of CSUM2022 thematic tracks, using the instructions of the Submission Info.
The Online Submission System for abstracts is accessible from 01 December 2021 till 31 January 2022.
Looking forward to receiving your submissions!